Step 1: Select the settings icon from the top right of the screen and then click on "User Management" button from the drop down menu.
Step 2: Next select the "Create New User" button.
Step 3: Input the users email address in the email address field, input it in the confirm email field, and click "Next".
Step 4: Select the appropriate user role (from those described below), then click “Finish”.
Company Carbon Champion
- Unrestricted access to create, edit and delete new activities,
add/edit/delete activity data,
- Add/edit/delete facilities and buildings, add/edit/delete users.
- Adjust Organisational Structure
- Assign Users access by facility
- Assign Data Entry reminders by User
Department Manager, Accounts Manager
- Access to create, edit, delete and close activities/meters for the buildings they manage (buildings assigned by the Administrator to the Site Administrator).
- Access to input data into the activities/meters.
- This is a higher role than the writer role which only allows users to input data, with this role a user can manage the activities/meters for their buildings.
- Ability to run reports, view dashboards, view activity data.
- No ability to add/edit/delete any data
Data Inputters (e.g. Facility Managers, Accounts Dept, Travel Agent etc.)
- Ability to edit activity data
- Ability to run reports, view dashboards, view activity data but not ability to add/edit/delete any data.
- Can change audit screen status.
Step 5: The new user receives an automatic email to his/her inbox with an activation link. The account will become active when the user clicks on the link. Then the user can login at https://eco.accuvio.com/Login.aspx.
For more information contact email@example.com.