Important: For auditing purposes, you cannot delete users. If you create a user in error, you can lock out that user profile. For further information about locking out users, go to How do I Lock Out a user?
- Select the Settings icon and select User Management.
- Select Create New User.
- In the Email address and Confirm email address fields, enter the new user’s email address, and select Next.
- From the Select the user’s role options, select one of the following roles:
- Accuvio Author User
- HighBond Integration Administrator
- Site Administrator
- Site Manager
- Site Operator
Note: For further information about the roles and their responsibilities, go to User roles and responsibilities.
- Select Next
- To assign buildings to the new user, complete the following steps:
- In the navigation tree, select the checkboxes beside the countries or locations of the buildings.
- In the table, select the checkboxes beside the buildings that you want to assign to the user.
- Select Apply Changes.
- Select Next to complete the creation of the new user.
Note: If you require further assistance, contact email@example.com.