If you are an Administrator or SiteAdministrator, you can configure email reminders and alerts for activity owners for each activity who receives email alerts for data input. You can also configure Activity Managers to receive escalation email alerts when users do not input data within a certain time period. You can configure the email reminders and alerts to be sent after a certain period of time has passed.
For further information about Activity Owners and Activity Managers, go to Assigning alerts and reminders to activity owners and managers.
- In Diligent ESG, select Data Management and select GHG Activities, Meter Manager, or Transport.
- Select Settings.
- In the Configure bulk activities window, select Email Reminders & Alerts and select the Enable e-mail alerts for this activity checkbox.
- In the Reminder/escalation emails field, enter the number of days after an original alert to send an escalation email alert.
- Select the Data Completeness (Missing, and late data) checkbox to enable email alerts for the data completeness test.
- Select the Activity Owners tab, select one or more names from the left field, and select the Arrow icon > to assign that person as an activity owner. Assigned names move to the right field.
- Select the Activity Managers tab, select one or more names from the left field, and select the Arrow icon > to assign that person as an activity manager. Assigned names move to the right field.
- Select the Anomalies (Duplicates, Overlapping and Inconsistent Data) checkbox to enable email alerts for the data anomaly test.
- Repeat Steps 6 and 7 for the anomaly owners and managers and select Continue.
- In the Organization, Activity type, and Country dropdowns, select options for one or more dropdowns to filter the activities in the table and that you want to scan.
- Select Run test and select Close to complete the process.