In the User management section, administrators can edit other user profiles. They can activate, lock out, change the password, and assign user roles and buildings to the user.
- Select the Settings icon and select User Management.
- Beside the user that you change the access level of, select Select.
- In the Activated section, select the checkbox to activate a user profile.
Note: Select Resend activation email to send the user an email to activate their profile.
- In the Locked Out section, select the checkbox to lock out a user profile.
- Select Reset Password to send an email to a user to change their password and select OK.
- In the Role dropdown, select the new role for the user.
- To assign buildings to a user, complete the following steps:
- Select View and Assign Buildings to this user.
- In the navigation tree, select the checkboxes beside the countries or locations of the buildings.
- In the table, select the checkboxes beside the buildings that you want to assign to the user.
- Select Save.
- Select Save to save your edits.