Note: Not all reports are available within all accounts, if you cannot find a report to suit your reporting needs, contact email@example.com for further assistance.
Change Log report: This report provides a history of the changes to activity, building, and user data.
GHG Protocol reports:
- GHG Protocol – Emissions by Location - This popular format report displays a list of all facilities covered by the software by emissions activity source, with the Carbon Footprint in CO2e per facility – totaled at the bottom of the report.
- GHG Protocol – Emissions by Scope - This popular format report displays a list of all facilities covered by the software by emissions activity scope, with the Carbon Footprint in CO2e per applicable scope – totaled at the bottom of the report.
- GHG Protocol – Emissions Inventory - This report provides an inventory of the organizations GHG emissions divided out into the different GHG protocol scopes.
- GHG Protocol – Audit and Verification - This report allows user to audit their data using the GHG Protocol Terminology and reporting template.
- ISO 14064-1 – Emissions by Location - This popular format report displays a list of all facilities covered by the software by emissions activity source, with the Carbon Footprint in CO2e per facility – totalled at the bottom of the report.
- ISO 14064-1 – Emissions by Scope - This popular format report displays a list of all facilities covered by the software by emissions activity scope, with the Carbon Footprint in CO2e per applicable scope – totaled at the bottom of the report.
Greenhouse Gas Emissions reports: The reports below show total GHG emissions in a user friendly interface with tables and charts. The emissions are analyzed by scope, by source category and by input type. The reports, as their names suggest, aggregate the data by year, quarter and month.
- GHG Emissions Trend
Note: You can extract intensity values by running a GHG Emissions Trend report and in the Values field, selecting Normalised. You need to have uploaded intensity metric data within the Key Performance Metrics section for this report to be accurate.
- GHG Performance Report By Year
- GHG Performance Report By Quarter
- GHG Performance Report By Month
- GHG Performance Report All Periods - initially shows by year and then allows the user to drill down into quarter and then month.
- GHG Performance Report All Periods, No Charts
- GHG Performance Report by Organization
- Drilldown Report - Emissions By Organisation
- Drilldown Report - Emissions By Site
- GHG Emissions By Scope, Site and Meter
- GHG Data Grouping Report
Energy Use reports: The reports below show total energy consumption related to Scope 1, 2, and Business Travel in a user-friendly interface with tables and charts.
- Energy Use Inventory
- Drilldown Report - Energy Use By Organization
- Drilldown Report - Energy Use By Site
- Building Energy Use, By Month
- Meter Half Hour Data Download
- Meter Report
- Energy Use Trend
- Energy Performance Leaderboard
- Energy Use Data Grouping
Energy Production reports:
- Energy Production Trend Report
- Energy Production Data Grouping
Energy Use Outside of the Organisation reports:
- Energy Use Outside of the Organisation Trend Report
- Energy Use Outside Organisation Data Grouping
EED (Energy Efficiency Directive: Article 8) reports:
- EED Energy Use By Activity
- EED Energy Use Audit Status
- EED Directors Report
- EED Drilldown Report – Energy Use By Organisation
- EED Drilldown Report – Energy Use By Site
- EED Energy Use by Inventory
- EED Energy Use by Trend
- ESOS Drilldown Report – Energy Data by Organization
- ESOS Drilldown Report – Energy Data by Site
- ESOS Energy Use by Inventory
- ESOS Directors Report
- ESOS Energy Use by Trend
Usage and Cost reports:
- Quantity Data Download
- Quantity and Cost Summary Report by Year
- Quantity and Cost Summary Report by Quarter
- Quantity and Cost Summary Report by Month
- Drilldown Report - Quantity Data by Organization
- Drilldown Report - Quantity Data by Site
- Quantity Data By Site and Activity
- Data Entry Status
- Quantity Data Trend
- Quantity Extrapolations
- Quantity Data Grouping Report
Corporate Social Responsibility reports:
- CSR Summary Report by Year
- CSR Summary Report by Quarter
- CSR Summary Report by Month
- CSR Trend
Water Management reports:
- Water Use Trend
- Drilldown Report - Water Quantity Data By Site
- Drilldown Report - Water Quantity Data By Organisation
- Quantity Data Download - Water
Waste Management reports:
- Waste Trend
- Waste Contractor Data Download
Waste Fractions Management reports:
- Waste Fraction Trend Report
- Waste Fractions Data Grouping Report
Metric Data reports:
- Metric Data Trend Report
- Metric Data Download Report
Data Management reports:
- Data Gap Analysis Report - This report shows where gaps in the data entry exist by facility for each activity.
- Facilities and Buildings Report
- Activity Users
- Activity Data Completeness Settings - List of activities for which data completeness settings that have been configured, as well as the settings details.
Environmental Management reports:
- VOCs Trend Report
- Materials Used Trend
Carbon Disclosure Project report: The Diligent ESG software is independently tested and verified and accredited by the Carbon Disclosure Project globally. The CDP report generates the required tables for the CDP quantities questionnaire questions on an annual basis. Depending on your industry reporting needs, you must request specific reports to be activated. Contact your account manager or email support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- C5 Emissions Methodology
- C6 Emissions Data
- C7 Emissions Breakdown
- C8 Energy
- These reports are not active for all clients because you must request these custom-built sustainability reports. These reports are created according to the customer’s requirements. If you require a sustainability report, contact support at email@example.com.
- GresB Energy
- GresB Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- GresB Air Pollution
- GresB Water
- GresB Waste
- GresB Biodiversity & Habitat
- GresB Health & Safety
- GresB Employees
- GresB Customers
- GresB Certifications & Awards
Note: Meter reports are an older report type and it is recommended to use Energy Use Trend reports if you are a new customer.
- Meter Half Hour Data Download Report - Reporting on half hourly meter data.
- Meter Report - this report provides all details on Meters within the system for example, meter number, meter type, serial number, quantity, site name, ID, industry sector, country name, address, parent organization etc.
- Drilldown Reports: Drill down reports can be expanded by clicking on the plus symbols displayed on screen. In fact, once the user exports the drill down report to excel, all of the groupings is maintained in that exported excel document.