Ensure the spreadsheet:
- Does not contain 800,000 or more cells (Length by height)
- Does not contain empty rows or spaces i.e. rows deleted, not just the data in those rows.
- Has the required information present in the spreadsheet, remove excess columns of data, see below
- Reference - the reference is a unique reference number from the document or source from which the piece of data that is being inputted into the system, invoice number, receipt number or statement no.
- Reference Type - Reference type refers to the document or source from which the piece of data that is being inputted into the system was obtained, it is really for audit purposes. Example could be Electricity Bill,
- Unit, for example kilowatt-hour
- Quantity - the amount of energy consumed
- Fuel Type - for example Natural Gas, electricity
- Calorific Value - Gross Calorific Value or Net Calorific Value
- Vehicle class - for (mobile combustion uploads)
- Distance Unit ( for transport uploads)
- Unique Mapping ID - This identifier can be made up by the user, or ideally one can use an MPAN number or or a vehicle registration number and so on. Meter numbers are automatically taken by the system as Mapping ID's.
Default options available in the system for:
- Reference type
- Currency - multiple currencies available.
- Cost - space to input value
- Supplier - options available if previously set in the system (Supplier Manager in Administration to set up Suppliers).
- Meter Reading Type - option available on screen, (Actual, Estimate or Unknown) (applies to meters only)
- Serial Number of Meter - space to input value
- MPRN/MPAN number