Users can copy the data from their supplier statements into the Multi Site Upload Template. Template is attached.
About the template:
- Ensure there are no blank spaces, input 0 values where there is no data or else remove the meter from the sheet.
- Some columns are optional in the template these include CRC Exclusion type, Supplier, Cost, Currency, & Meter Serial Number marked in grey.
- You will need to do two uploads one for Electricity and one for Natural Gas. If you have Electricity Generation meters these will also require a separate upload.
- When asked for you mapping ID choose the meter number column, this is your mapping ID.
- Two fields you may not know are the reference type & reference. Reference type refers to the document or source from which the piece of data that is being inputted into the system was obtained, it is really for audit purposes. Example could be Electricity Bill, invoice, meter reading. Then the reference is a unique reference number from the document or source from which the piece of data that is being inputted into the system was attained, examples: invoice number, meter no, receipt number or statement no.