Data Completeness can be setup for CRC meters for the CRC period 01 April 2015 – 31st of March 2016. Contact Support to request this.
The data completeness analysis screen allow users and administrators to track and monitor data entry tasks, by activity over time. The user can filter results by activities which are Missing data for a given period, or an activity which is up to date but is missing the latest data point and is therefore Overdue or if the activity's setting has not yet been setup for data completeness scanning, Not Yet Configured.
Step 1: To access the data completeness screen, navigate to the 'Analysis icon' at the top of the screen and select Data Completeness from the drop down menu.
Step 2: The data completeness screen has two main parts, 1. the chart area and 2. the data table area. The data table and chart area are both filterable using the table search filter (A), tree view (B) and selectors (C) as shown below:
Step 3: The Chart and table is divided and filtered by activities/meter which are;
- Up-to-date - The activity data is up to date for the current update period.
- Pending- This is the default status when Activity completeness settings are not configured.
- Waiting - The activity is waiting for activity data to be entered for the current update period.
- Missing Data - Some activity data is missing for prior update periods.
- Overdue - The activity data is overdue for the current update period.
- Not configured - Activity setup is not complete.