The main sections on the system are navigable using the icon menu items on the top of every screen.
- Dashboard - To access the Interactive Greenhouse Gas emissions, CRC and Energy dashboards
- Data Management - To add and edit emissions Activities and Meters, as well as add emissions Activity and Meter data.
- Document Manager - To upload support documentation to a central repository for example for users CRC evidence pack.
- Analysis - To analyse and review data, sections include Data completeness, Anomalies, KPI's, Energy Saving Projects, Targeting, Data Audit and Energy Audit.
- Reports - To generate and export Reports.
- Help & Tutorials - Help content.
- Logout - Logout button to leave application and change password option.
- Settings - This section contains administration and facilities & assets section. In the admin sections users can create, edit users, change the reporting structure and manage user access privileges. In the Facilities & Assets section they can add and edit Facilities, Buildings and Assets.
Once the user has navigated to the desired screen, the data on that screen can be filtered and manipulated by using the emissions and sustainability filters along the left hand side of the screen. These filters are present on most screens that contain emissions or sustainability data. By making selections in these controls, the users can search and filter the results shown on-screen until the required output is achieved.
There are five parts to the Filter Controls:
- The Tree View – To navigate the organisational and geographical structure
- The “Scope” Selector - To refine the scopes which are displayed/reported
- The “Source Categories” Selector - To refine the emissions activity categories which are displayed/reported
- The “Activity Type” Selector - To further refine the emissions activity types which are displayed/reported
- The “Date” Period Selector - Refine the period of time for which data is displayed/report